The Pharmacy Department supports the Medical, Dental and Optometry Departments by filling prescriptions and providing appropriate drug information to the patients. The pharmacy will fill prescriptions written by:
- Doctors at the NTHS Clinic
- Specialists to whom our Doctors refer you
- Emergency Room Doctors at the Claremore Indian Hospital.
Northeastern Tribal Health System does not fill prescriptions from doctors if the clinic did not refer you.
Prescriptions can be filled if:
- It resulted from a trip to a local emergency room
- The medication is stocked in the NTHS pharmacy
- A request for assistance, which meets the approval criteria, has been filed with the Contract Health office.
Refills can be obtained by calling the AudioRefill line at 918-542-5775. Requests made before 11 a.m. will be ready for pickup the following business day after 1 p.m.